Use Survey123 to capture reliable data from familiar devices while either online or offline. With surveys published to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise, data is securely uploaded to ArcGIS for further analysis.
What's new in this version
- Rank questions are now supported in surveys. - On iOS, file questions now have the option to select either an image or a file. - Pages configured to not be relevant or hidden will now be hidden from view and will no longer display a blank page. - Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the user from saving an AM time in a time question. - Fixed a bug that caused horizontal and vertical lines to disappear when using the draw and annotate appearances for image questions. - Fixed an issue that prevented anonymous users from downloading related map sources and offline map packages for public surveys. - On Windows 10 tablets, fixed a bug that prevented the user from selecting the profile and settings buttons. - On Juniper Mesa 2 Windows tablets, fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when using the camera for an image question.
- Collect data with smart forms
- Attach photos to your surveys
- Work online or offline
- Submit your work directly into ArcGIS
- Use high-accuracy GNSS receivers