Use Survey123 to capture reliable data from familiar devices while either online or offline. With surveys published to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise, data is securely uploaded to ArcGIS for further analysis.
What's new in this version
- Handling of choice lists and cascading selects have been improved for speed and stability. - External select choice filters can now be used with name values as numbers. - Camera preview improved to better reflect the image that will be captured by the camera. - The speed and reliability when scanning PDF417 bar codes has been improved. - Fixed an issue where internal position sensor logging was not producing valid NMEA log files. Windows only - Improved handling of bar code scanner rotation on Windows. - Windows enterprise configuration properties (AppConfig) are now supported via use of registry keys. - The Windows app installer will now identify previous versions of the app and allow users to install over the top of the previous installation. Android only - On Android, in accordance with changes to Google Play requirements, on first startup existing data files will be moved to app-specific storage.
- Collect data with smart forms
- Attach photos to your surveys
- Work online or offline
- Submit your work directly into ArcGIS
- Use high-accuracy GNSS receivers