This application showcases the capabilities of all the controls and FileFormat libraries available in Syncfusion Essential Studio for WPF. The Syncfusion Essential Studio for WPF Demos includes over 95 essential WPF controls like DataGrid, Chart, Diagram, PDF Viewer, FileFormat libraries, and more for building powerful line-of-business Windows applications faster.
What's new in this version
What's New : https://www.syncfusion.com/products/whatsnew/wpf
- DataGrid : DataGrid control is used for efficiently displaying and manipulating tabular data. Its rich feature set includes functionalities like data binding, editing, sorting, filtering, grouping.
- Charts: Charts control is optimized to visualize large quantities of data in an elegant way. Its rich feature set includes functionalities like data binding, multiple axes, legends, animations.
- Diagram: Diagram control allows users to quickly create and edit flowcharts, organizational charts, UML diagrams, swim lane charts, mind maps, floor plans, and more within their applications.
- Docking: DockingManager (DockPanel) control provides an interface to create Visual Studio-like dockable windows in your applications. Dock panels support many interactions like docking, floating, tabb
- PDF Viewer: PDF Viewer control supports viewing, reviewing, and printing PDF files in WPF applications. The thumbnail, bookmark, hyperlink, and table of contents support provides easy navigation.
- Excel Library: High-performance and feature-rich .NET Excel framework to work with Microsoft Excel documents. Its powerful conversion APIs make it easy to convert Excel files to PDF, images, and more
- Calendar: The advanced WPF Calendar control (month calendar) can be utilized to navigate to any day of any year. It provides multiselect date support, custom tooltips for dates, date selection ranges.
- PropertyGrid: PropertyGrid control, inspired by the Visual Studio object editor, provides an intuitive way to display and edit object properties, with the ability to group, and search by Property name
- Scheduler: Scheduler control is used to schedule and manage appointments through an intuitive user interface, similar to the Outlook calendar. Five different view mode are supported: day, week, month.
- Ribbon: The WPF Ribbon control (ribbon menu) accommodates all the tools required for an application in a single, easy-to-navigate user interface similar to Microsoft Office.
- Map: Map control is a powerful data visualization component that displays statistical information for a geographical area. It has highly interactive and customizable features such as zooming, panning.
- Syntax Editor : Syntax Highlighting and Code Editor control is a powerful text editor control similar to the Microsoft Visual Studio editor. It offers all the essential features syntax highlighting.