The calculator solves systems of linear equations with two and three variables. • System solver 2x2 Solves systems of two linear equations in two variables by substitution or using using Cramer's rule. • System solver 3x3 Solves systems of three linear equations in three variables using Cramer's Rule. To solve 3x3 systems of equations, you should select a landscape orientation. Features: Shows step-by-step solution. Supports integer, fractional and decimal coefficients. Shows results as decimals and fractions. Stores history with the possibility to recall previous equations. Sends results and history via email. Supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
What's new in this version
New interface. Now you can solve 2x2 and 3x3 systems of equations. 2x2 systems can be solved by substitution or using Cramer's rule. New app icon. Fixed problem with automatic language detection.
- 2x2 system of linear equations solver.
- Handy calculator with steps to solve systems of two linear equations in two variables by substitution.
- System of equations solver shows step-by-step solution.
- You can input integer, fractional and decimal coefficients.
- Shows results as decimals and fractions.
- Stores history with the possibility to recall previous equations.
- Sends results and history via email.
Published byIntemodino Group s.r.o.
CopyrightCopyright © 2019 Intemodino Group s.r.o.
Developed byIntemodino Group
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)