Telerik UI for UWP examples is free sample application illustrating Telerik UI for Universal Windows Platform components in action. See what features and capabilities they have!
What's new in this version
First version available on store.
- Rich Set of Application Building Blocks
- 20+ UI Controls for Universal Windows Platform
- Native, Rich and Powerful Grid. Unmatched Performance.
- RadCalendar for Universal Windows Platform is an advanced date input control that allows single or multiple date and range selection as well as displaying dates in different views.
- The DataForm (a.k.a. PropertyGrid) control for Windows 10 apps helps you edit the properties of a business object during runtime and build mobile forms fast and easy.
- The RadDatePicker and RadTimePicker controls are entirely consistent with the new Windows Runtime guidelines allowing users to select date and time faster and easier.
- A map control is a data visualization control whose primary purpose is to visualize rich spatial data. The control is ultra fast thanks to the native C++ library, using Direct2D for rendering the RadM
- RadAutoCompleteBox for Universal Windows Platform is a textbox control with extended functionality similar to the search box on Google and Bing - offering suggestions as you type.
- Developer Friendly and Easily Customizable
- The RadialMenu is an innovative and space-saving toolbar providing the end user with variety of options to choose from. The RadialMenu is especially useful on touch devices as they enable the develope
- RadChart control for Windows 10 apps features a rich set of chart series from Bar, Line, Area, Pie, Scatter and Polar charts to different financial series.
- For those of you who plan on trying out the RC version of Visual Studio 2017, we are happy to say that UI for Universal Windows Platform is now fully compatible with Visual Studio 2017
- The RadGauge control is a must-have component for building business dashboards or crafting graphical indicators. With the rich assortment of circular, linear and numeric gauge types and the powerful c