Telling Time is great for kids from ages 3 to 12 and comes in different difficulty levels so that it helps kids to learn to tell time. Children can move the hand of the clock to set it to the correct time.
What's new in this version
- Added roman time exercises - Increased the handle size for easier touch - Solved some bugs - Added animation
- Learn to set the time via Interactive clocks with movable hour and minute hand
- Learn to read a clock and to tell time
- Learn conversion between analog clock and digital clock
- Designed for kids! different difficulty levels to choose from
Published byPatrick Kalkman
Developed byPatrick Kalkman
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)