A quick and simple note taking app, no fuss over formatting, just take a note, save it, copy it easily to paste into a website/app or use the share button to send it via email or other platforms/apps easily. Release 2 brings some added functionality and an improved UI for convenient usability. Made this for my own use, but thought others may find it useful too.
What's new in this version
Release 2- 188.8.131.52 UI Layout Changes Fixed tooltip for Delete all Content on each post to now show the corresponding note number Added set focus and typing to end of note button for convenience Added a copy indicator to the copy button to let you know that the post was copied to the clipboard Save status indicator change, it now flashes green and dissappears instead of remaining visible in order to reduce battery usage Navigation between notes moved to a tabbed style menu which can be accessed via the app bar ... at the bottom of the app Various code changes including the nothing to paste notification animation Release 1- 184.108.40.206 Base Layout
- Store up to ten individual notes which synchronise between your devices!
- Share them using the share systems built into Windows 10, to Social media or E-Mail or any supported apps
- Copy the contents of a note in a single click using the Copy button
- Paste content in a single click using the Paste button
- Safety Clear All contents per note button, prevents accidental deletion of content
- Date selection with insertion button, easily add a formatted date to a note
- Time selection with insertion button, easily add a formatted date to a note
- Save button for manual control of saves
- Save state Indicator, Red Unsaved, Green Saved
- NEW - Added a Go To End of note button for quick addition entry to a note
- NEW - New and improved UI to move beteen notes and more input space to edit your notes better
- Possibly more features in future