TeraPlot LT brings powerful 2D and 3D graphing capabilities to a Windows Store app. Using TeraPlot LT, you can create 2D line plots and 3D surface plots in various coordinate systems, based on either mathematical expressions or supplied data. In addition to producing great looking graphs, TeraPlot LT also provides a host of features to aid in terms of storage, layout, and export. A TeraPlot LT project can consist of multiple pages, with each page storing up to 16 graphs. Pages can be added, deleted and rearranged within a project, and graphs can be cut and pasted within and between pages, and can also be rearranged within a page. Graphs can be exported to the clipboard as images, saved to an image file, shared via the Share charm and also printed.
- Create multi-page projects containing your graphs.
- Use different row/column layouts on each page.
- Zoom, pan, and animate 3D graphs.
- Create cartesian, polar, cylindrical or parametric 3D plots
- Create cartesian, polar, or parametric 2D plots with various line style options
- Color map or image overlay 3D plots
- Customize graph colors (background, axis lines, axis labels, etc.)