Get your feet wet along the East Coast shoreline as you see how tidal forces and how the hydrologic cycle influence Earth’s other systems. Beat the troll at each door of this interactive escape castle to win your freedom. Accurately answering questions based on unit content will vaporize these pesky guards who block your path to the outside. Speak the lingo of meteorologists by learning how land formations impact weather. Understanding our geography helps predict patterns and informs forecasts. See how ocean currents and unequal heating of the sea affect Earth’s weather and climate outputs.?? Dig deep in the gorge as you hunt for fossils and distinguish rock types and geologic processes. See how plate tectonics have shaped our terrain and what to expect in the future. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- Stand on the sunny shore of North Carolina as you learn about tidal forces.
- Escape the castle and blast past the trolls in this interactive game that tests your knowledge of weather patterns affected by air and water movement.
- Understand the impact of our geography on weather patterns we experience
- See how the motion of the ocean influences climate and weather phenomena.
- Join Wendy Martin, national award-winning science teacher in a rock gorge while looking at various fossils at your feet.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to atmospheric and oceanic circulation.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.