File and folder management using column browsing (Miller Columns). Simplistic design allows users to breeze through directories. Navigate your content fast and efficiently, while staying super organized using capable built in features. Jump to your content the quick way using Favorites or Search. Use Tabs to keep your current work close, but still continue to navigate around. Split-View helps to further optimize your workflow by being in two places at once. An intuitive Tagging system built with an intelligent design helps you achieve organizational success. Keywords give you ultimate control and order over your content, while Global/Local Filtering make sifting through chaotic directories a piece of cake. Discover new ways to optimize your work flow using ThatFile! *Important - If you use custom locations for your 'user' documents, etc.. check ThatFile using trial. ThatFile needs access to appdata directory, Using custom 'user' locations can break ThatFile's access to the appdata directory.
What's new in this version
Updated WebView to v6.0.1 Fixed startup check for drives, it wasn't correctly showing mapped drives. Fixed Paste bug where the SubNav width wouldn't expand to fit content. Fixed drag/drop not working. Fixed Pin - it wasn't keeping pinned items at top. Fixed New Folder SubNav width resizing.
- Column Browser - horizontal navigation via single clicking of folders.
- Favorites - Jump to folders.
- Smart Tags - Tagging is auto compiled based on user interactions with files & folders.
- Basic Tags - Tagging managed by user.
- Show/Hide favorites and tags without removing them totally.
- Marking files/folders - Highlights selected item for visual cue.
- Pinning files/folders - Keeps item to the top of directory.
- Search directories, look through histories
- Open File Explorer for selected item.
- Keyboard navigation
- Filter directory
- Tabbed browsing
- Split-View - View multiple directories at once.
- Single & Multi Image Preview & Edit. Video Preview
- Keywords - Assignable to both folder & files. View stuff quick based on single or multiple keywords.
- Global Keys - Filtering via common variables for any directory.
- Local Keys - Filtering for a specific directory only. Saveable.
- Quick look via 'Glance'
- Compress/decompress (zip)