Ever miss being a child, playing games at your grandma's or in your old bedroom? Then look no further! The Adventures of Elena Temple is the classic you never knew existed. And the best part is that you can play it on virtual old machines that kind of sort of maybe existed. It's not like you can remember for sure anyway, right? The game is a monochromatic puzzle platformer made to look as if it were created in the 80s. Overcome obstacles, figure out how to collect all the coins, find all the gems and remember your childhood while doing it! Progress through the game's dungeon through non-linear exploration and keep an open eye for secrets to find. Play it first on Xbox One: The Golden Spider dungeon provides up to 20 new rooms of unique puzzles to solve and more than 100 coins to collect! * The Adventures of Elena Temple is just one game you can play on seven simulated machines. Aside from the different look, the game plays the same on all machines and has the exact same content! The purpose of these old machines is to remind you of the old days, so feel free to pick whichever you like best without any fear of missing out on game content.
- A dungeon of 50+ rooms to overcome, each its own mini-level
- Open exploration, choose which way to go, but don't worry, a helpful map is just one button press away
- Challenging, old-school platforming
- Collect as many coins as you want, but we both know you want them all
- Coins will make you rich, but there's no escaping the dungeon without all the gems
- Secret scrolls to find for the more observant player
- Best of all, play the game on a selection of seven virtual old machines, from the Pomo D'or 4, to Maple and Some Toy and all the way to the NS-Bos PC