The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines is a twin-stick fantasy shooter centered around the ability to stop time. You’ll play as Gregor, a newly recruited member of the Eternal Fellowship, and an Ambassador of Time. Just as you are learning to use your newfound powers, the Fellowship’s capital city is mysteriously destroyed! As one of the only remaining fellows, you must find those responsible and return Tamaris to its former glory.
- Fast paced, strategic combat designed to stretch your time-stopping abilities.
- A vast world composed of fortresses, tall mountains, dense forests, and the smoldering remains of Tamaris.
- An action-packed campaign spanning five unique environments, two timelines, and 55 levels.
- An armory of weapons, magic trinkets, and armor, all more unique than the last.
- 20 hidden journals containing the history of the realm.
- Tough as nails Horde Mode after completion of the campaign.
- Multiple difficulty settings ranging from easy and accessible to head-smashing-into-desk mode!
Published byThe Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
Copyright© Copyright 2020 The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Developed bytinyDino Games
Approximate size635.38 MB
Age ratingFor ages 13 and up
CategoryAction & adventure
InstallationInstall on your home Xbox One console plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account.
Additional termsXbox Live code of conduct
Terms of transaction
The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines Demo license terms
Made with GameMaker Studio 2