LAUNCH PARTY: Unlock the prologue mini-chapter for FREE!
Plug in your headphones and immerse yourself in the beautiful and daunting world of The Veil. Drive your submersible through icy caverns and discover the mystery behind a long lost ship, the Seymour.
- Rich, immersive environments to explore and discover.
- Two chapters at launch, with more in production.
- Dynamic ambient soundtrack by award-winning Wrench (Unmechanical) combined with audio design by Power-Up Audio (Towerfall).
- 15-25 minute chapter format is perfect for short play sessions on the bus or on break.
- Relaxing, story-focused gameplay organically woven into a beautiful underwater world.
Moves too slow. I appreciate wanting to build atmosphere, but the prologue and chapter 1. Could have been dispensed with in a short film, without, "player" involvement. Neither gives you a sense of what's coming and it should to draw you in. At this point, I'm not I interested enough to go further, for free or for pay.
Graphics are great, but the game itself sucks. I don't even know if it's reasonable to call this a game. You're in a submarine the whole time doing nothing but going forward, while listening to people you don't know talk about something no one cares.
Awesome game, with TONS of atmosphere and story. This is not a fast action platform game like Rayman or Candy Crush, but it is interesting and engrossing. Chapter 1 was too short and left me wanting more.