YouTube Miniplayer and More... There’s more to program streaming than just watching on your mobile devices. With The Webplayer, you can enjoy your favorite shows and movies directly from your desktop. The Webplayer provides a seamless browsing experience for popular video platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, Showtime and YouTube. It features two key components: the Player and the Navigation window. The Navigation window makes it easy to search for different programs, while the resizable Player simultaneously displays videos anywhere on your desktop. You start by choosing the streaming provider from the navigation window and The Webplayer redirects you to the corresponding website. As soon as you choose a video to watch, the application loads it into the player, leaving the navigation window intact. That means you can keep browsing the video hosting website and look for other interesting clips you might want to watch. You can close the navigation window at any time and your playback will not be interrupted. When you reopen the navigation window, you will be returned to where you left off. The advantage of the player is that its window can be easily resized and placed on top of all the other opened applications. As such, you can make it smaller and place it in one of the corners of your desktop, in a way that it won't interfere with other applications. The ability to multitask with this application is a major advantage. The YouTube component of The Webplayer lets you quickly navigate between sections of your YouTube account. A single click will take you to Liked Videos, Favorites, Watch Later, Watch History, Subscriptions and Playlists. And the advanced search feature makes locating your favorite programs even more simple. This platform supports multiple languages.
- Close the navigation window at any time - your playback will not be interrupted.
- When you reopen the navigation window, you will be returned to where you left off.
- No need to reset your preferences - your player and navigation window will open in the same place and size every time you open the application.
- Always on top - your player window stays open in front of other windows.
- Need to keep your shows in the background? This feature can be turned on and off.
- Save YouTube Audio or Video on local storage