Have you ever wondered how much you use your phone, how much time you spend watching the screen? Time Sense helps you track your usage, to better manage your time and be more productive. 7GCXHL1 With many clear charts, you will find out in which hours you most use the phone, getting daily, weekly and monthly reports, and, in the timeline, when and where you turned the screen on, along with information about connectivity and battery charge. You can also set a login password to keep your data private, get real time notifications when overtaking an usage threshold and, thanks to Windows live tiles, have all the information on your Start screen. If you have a suggestion or you want to report a bug, you can use the feedback button in the app’s settings.
What's new in this version
- Automatic Backup (turn it on in the settings page)
- Track the time you spend using the phone
- Discover in which hours you most use the phone
- Get daily, weekly and monthly usage reports
- Deeply analyze your data with Time Sense analysis (paid feature)
- Discover when and where you unlock the screen
- Set an usage threshold and get real time notifications when you overcome it
- Set a login password to keep your data private
- Backup and restore your usage data
Published byLorenzo Farinelli
Copyright2014, Lorenzo Farinelli
Developed byLorenzo Farinelli
Approximate size26.56 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canUse your location
Use your microphone
Use devices that support Near Field Communication (NFC) services
Access your Internet connection
Use your video library
Use your devices that support the Human Interface Device (HID) protocol
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Use your pictures library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)