Time Sheet app is a time tracking software that strives to help freelancers, small business administrators & employees to keep track of the work hours by providing secure means to enter, monitor and generate reports of time worked. The trial version contains all available features.
What's new in this version
Fixed important bugs from a previous version.
- Time Sheet app is designed to help freelancers & small business employees to keep track of their work hours by providing means to enter, monitor and generate reports of time worked.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface to enter work hours and navigate through time records.
- Support for multiple job records.
- Support for multiple employee accounts with different account types.
- Each job and employee account is highly customizable.
- Ability to protect each employee account with a password.
- All previous time sheet records remain available for later retrieval.
- Safe & secure storage of the time sheet records.
- Ability to print customizable employee time record reports.
- Ability to import and export time sheet database for easy exchange between several copies of the app.
- Support for international formats of dates, time and numbers.
- We're striving to provide a multi-language interface as well.
- We designed this software having a hands-on experience in running a small business.
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2011-2018 by dennisbabkin.com. All rights reserved.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Time Sheet - Small Office Tools license terms
After downloading the trial copy of the program you will receive a fully functional software that is only limited by the number of days that you can use it. You're welcome to try and evaluate it within the trial period. In case you decide to keep using this software, please consider buying your copy. Also note that this software is distributed on "10 installations per license" basis, meaning that if you need to run it on one, two or up to 10 computers or user accounts you need to buy only a single license. To run it on more computers or user accounts, you will need to buy a corresponding number of licenses, by multiples of 10 computers or user accounts that you will use this software on. For bulk purchases of licenses make sure to contact us first at dennisbabkin.com/contact. You may try this software for FREE during the trial period and decide whether you'd like to purchase it. In the end of the trial period you will be required to purchase this software to continue using it, or to uninstall (or de-authorize) it from all computers that you ran it on. You can purchase this software license at any time before or after the trial period expiration. You are allowed to distribute the free downloadable demo package of the software for no charge among any people and organizations. You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the software and/or its description; reverse-engineer the software; distribute it under a different title and/or author's name; sell, rent or receive any financial gain from this software, as well as register it with unauthorized name obtained without making a purchase.