Explore Earth one billion years in the future in the science-fantasy setting of Numenera. Discover the Ninth World built on the bones of extinct, hyper-advanced civilizations and leave your own mark on it. Make thousands of essential choices, face the consequences, and meet death incarnated as you seek the answer to the ultimate question: What does one life matter? Torment: Tides of Numenera is a thematic successor to one of the greatest RPGs ever created. The new game explores similar deep and personal themes of life, mortality, and sacrifice, challenging players to take intellectual stances and make moral decisions.
- A deep, thematically satisfying story. The philosophical underpinnings of Torment drive the game, both mechanically and narratively. Your words, choices, and actions are your primary weapons.
- A world unlike any other. Journey across the Ninth World, with awe-inspiring visuals, offbeat and unpredictable items to use in and out of battle, and stunning feats of magic.
- A rich, personal narrative. Thoughtful and character-driven, the story is epic in feel but deeply personal in substance, with nontraditional characters and companions.
- Your choices matter, and morality in the Ninth World is not a simple matter of “right” and “wrong”. Decide the fates of those around you, and characters will react to your decisions and reputation.
- A new take on combat. With the Crisis system, plan your way through hand-crafted set-pieces which combine battles with environmental puzzles, social interaction, stealth, and more.
Published byXbox Game Studios
CopyrightCopyright 2019 Microsoft Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Developed byinXile Entertainment
Approximate size9.67 GB
Age ratingFor ages 17 and up
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Cannot be installed on a Windows 10 device in S-mode
InstallationInstall on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account. Administrator approval required for installation
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)