You must have an active TouchMD account with Doctor or Staff privileges to use this app. TouchMD Consult is a revolutionary interactive visualization and patient education platform allowing you to maximize communication with patients before, during, and after the consultation. Give patients an unparalleled personal experience that elevates their level of confidence in your practice and treatment choices.
What's new in this version
126.96.36.199 Interests UI improvements. Main image is now synced properly if it changes. Small grammar fixes. 188.8.131.52 Added Playlist menu with snooze option. 184.108.40.206 Playlist updates to keep it running smoother. 220.127.116.11 Fixed issue with saving images on slow internet connections not showing progress. 18.104.22.168 Playlist has been added for those practices that have it enabled. 22.214.171.124 Improved syncing. Bug fixes. 126.96.36.199 Some small UI improvements. 188.8.131.52 Behind the scenes improvements. 184.108.40.206 Added Billboard Layout 220.127.116.11 Added Patient Phone Number 18.104.22.168 Added setting to disable the save drawing prompt when closing a drawing. 22.214.171.124 Fixes bug where the back button couldn't be pressed in certain situations. Fixes bug that wouldn't allow you to draw at the very top of images. Performance updates. 126.96.36.199 Fixes Windows 8 bug when opening menus. Fixes Windows 8 bug with icons not showing properly. Drawing board close button moved to toolbar for app consistency. 188.8.131.52 Consent form updates. Fixes bug not being able to navigate away from drawing after saving it. Other various fixes and enhancements.
- Customized content. You decided what your patients see by fully customizing content via our web portal, including text, videos, images, weblinks, documents, etc.
- Educational videos and content. Touch uses video content from accredited sources to help patients understand procedures and treatments.
- Practice introduction. Highlight your medical practice using videos or images allowing the patient to become comfortable with the doctor and their staff.
- Capture patient images or diagnostic information. Educate your patients visually using their own images or diagnostics for maximum impact.
- Advanced drawing capabilities. Draw on images and illustrations using advanced drawing tools to educate and explain options clearly and more efficiently to the patient.
- Advanced image editing. Quickly create image collages that tell a treatment story using custom layouts, 2-6 picture drop zone layouts, and split screen image layouts.
- Before & after galleries. Doctors can communicate possible outcomes and illustrate how they achieved desired results using pictures of previous patients.
- Patients relive the consultation. Patients can review assigned homework and saved images at home by using our secure web portal or free smartphone app.
- Patient information is NOT stored on the device. Sensitive information and images are retrieved temporarily for use during the consult while the patient logged in.