Train Station Simulator is a station builder and manager game. Create and maintain your dream station! Ride the rails and operate your ultimate grand central empire! Train Station Simulator is a station builder and manager game. Be a creative engineer by planning flooring tiles, building walls and creating emergency routes. Install ticketing machines, monitors, appliances, place benches and dozens of other public space related objects. Hire your staff for a more reliable operating ecosystem. The demand for rail travel is evident: setup the complete timetable for your central station and deploy all local and national bus, tram and taxi connections. Ride the rails and operate your ultimate grand central empire! Full game interface supported in the following languages: • English • 63+ different objects to place • 30+ types of trains, locomotives, engines and carriages •25+ different staff members in 5 settable categories and an extra 2 categories of shoe-shiners and shop assistants (assistants are part of each cafes and restaurants by default) •24+ types of passengers including vandal persons and homeless persons and disabled persons •25 different cars from the 70s and 90s and bicycles •16+ types of shops/restaurants and other facilities to place • 9 public transportation vehicles • 6 doors • 5 types of rails: standard, advanced, electric, magnetic, light hiber • 5 flooring • 4 platform types • 3 walls *Not all content available in all game modes at once. Hire your staff and manage salaries and working shifts: Keep your station clean of debris, secure all areas by police officers and never ran a train off the track by employing system engineers. Hire your staff for a more reliable operation. A cleaner station makes passengers happy that increases income. Deliver more tracks and manage all schedules: As time flies by your terminal hub starts to expand. Set up restaurants, bars and cafés and allow them to grow and bloom into successful businesses. Open up new building wings and connect all areas with corridors so passengers can easily access all spaces. Select from campaign modes to endless game play Train Station Simulator will be shipping with over 25 uniquely designed game modes ready to be played not only for days but weeks and months. The game includes "Campaign", "Ready", "Mission", "Survival" and "Endless" play modes.
- Lay flooring tiles, build walls, create corridors, place exit doors and emergency routes.
- Expand your building to create more room for constructing advanced appliances, facilities, services and a more reliable train system.
- Creative station design creates a better place for your passengers.
- Replace old tracks as new and more advanced technologies are invented – all the way to magnetic trains.
- Form mood-enhancing designs: plants, flowers, open spaces and benches.
- Set up bars and cafés and allow them to grow and bloom into successful businesses.
- Deploy bus, taxi and tram networks to grow your local station to a crowded hub central.
- The demand for traveling by train is undeniable: open new train routes by selecting combined schedules.
- Bring your station to life: place local bus stops near tracks scheduled with local trains.
- Keep your station clean of debris, secure all areas by police officers and never ran a train off the track by employing system engineers.
- Solve real-life station modeling challenges with enhanced passenger ai movements.
- Play through 25 different scenarios with different skill levels and timeframe.
- Track station progress with a comprehensive statistics menu.
- Follow each of your staff members and analyze all passengers’ behavior.