Software Dependency Requirments: .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher and optionally Office Data Connectivity Components from Microsoft if you wish to use the database aspects of the program. Transformations is a free teaching and testing tool for transformations in mathematics; this includes translations, reflections, enlargements, and rotations. The program was originally developed for a local school as part of my A-level computer science project. I have now decided to make the project publicly available for free to any other school which could benefit from it.
What's new in this version
*Other* • We've updated our terms and conditions for easier reading. • Minor Bug Fixes and under the hood improvments.
- A scalable four quadrant grid.
- A selection of pre-drawn shapes.
- The ability to draw your own shapes.
- The ability to perform all four translations onto shapes and watch them animate the transformation
- The ability to create your own student and teacher accounts
- The ability to sort students into classes and record their progress.
- 8 different exams of varying difficulties on the topics of transformations
- Open Source and Free!
Published byJonathan Foot
CopyrightJonathan Foot © 2020
Developed byJonathan Foot
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United Kingdom)
Terms of transaction
Transformations license terms
This software’s source code is provided at https://github.com/jfoot/Transformations The intended user of this software is teachers and students at schools or other educational institutes. You may not use this software for commercial purposes or re-distribute it. All rights are maintained to Jonathan Foot © 2019