Live subway service status and high resolution subway, bus and rail maps for New York City and surrounding areas. Map images are embedded in the app and can be accessed with out an internet connection which is often the case when you're riding the subway. You can also pin the maps you use most often directly onto your start screen!
What's new in this version
Release 126.96.36.199 - Updated subway maps now include new 2nd Ave Q stops!!!!!! Release 188.8.131.52 - Added in-app purchase to remove ads. Release 184.108.40.206 - Minor bug fixes. Release 220.127.116.11 - Added ability to pin additional tiles to start screen that launch directly to a map. To pin an additional tile to the start screen press and hold map button you wish to pin for 3 seconds. - Fixed crashing bug when no network available (sorry people!) Release 18.104.22.168 - Remember map zoom state, now when you go back to look at a map it will be at the location you left it at. Release 22.214.171.124 - Fixed pixelated map issue - Fixed pinch zoom-to-max issue - Updated subway maps to latest (hello 34th St Hudson Yards)
- High resolution map images that are available when you're offline.
- Subway service status to keep you up to date with what lines are running.
- Pin additional tiles to start screen that launch directly to a map.
- Daytime and after hours subway maps.
- The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island bus route maps.
- Metro North and Long Island Rail Road maps.