Translator++ provides a convenient way to translate texts in many languages. It also integrates seamlessly with the modern Windows platform, giving simple yet powerful experience.
What's new in this version
Release 6: - Per users' requests, one-click to switch between source and target languages. - Clicking on the detected source language sets it as the target language. Release 5: - Display the auto-detected source language along with the translation. - Button to detect the source language without being translated. - Change the styling of several command buttons. Release 4: - Upgrade the subscription of the translation service. Release 3: - Pressing 'Enter' in the source text box results in a translation, as suggested by several users. - More deterministic in saving History entries to ensure they are persisted. - Adding ads to all pages (sorry) as a necessary attempt to generate more revenue to anticipate for an upgrade to a higher data quota subscription. This is needed to cover more translation data as the number of users increases. Release 2: - Gracefully handle errors caused by Internet connectivity problems or translation api exceptions due to exceeding hourly or daily or monthly quota. Also provide a convenient way for users to try again when these errors occur in case, for example, of a random network glitch. - Offline mode now works for retrieving translation entries from History. - Provide a title for the History top appbar panel with an associated entry count. - Select all text when the source edit box gets focus. This makes it more convenient for entering new text.
- 1. Auto detection of the source language and display it along with the translation. Can also detect the source language without a translation.
- 2. One-click to switch between source and target languages. Also clicking on the detected source language sets it as the target language.
- 3. Multiple translations of the same source, if available
- 4. Can speak in a number of supported languages
- 5. Convenient one-click for copy and paste
- 6. Translation history for future retrieval or offline usage
- 7. Settings for clearing and turning off tracking of History
- 8. Can share translations to other apps
- 9. Can receive text from other apps to translate
- 10. Support for all display modes (i.e. full, filled, snapped, and portrait)
- 11. Translation provided by Microsoft® Translator
CopyrightCopyright © 2012, Seismic. All rights reserved.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam)