Travelport Mobile Agent is a mobile application that provides access to Apollo, Galileo and Worldspan GDS cryptic terminal, offering full mobility to the travel agent in a secure environment and with an optimized user experience for mobile devices. Runs on Windows Mobile for smartphones and tablets. Travelport Mobile Agent maximizes touch interaction and offers tools to minimize typing to provide a truly fast mobile work environment that allow travel agents to work fast anytime, anywhere improving their productivity and supporting a great customer service.
What's new in this version
Minor user interface improvements.
- All Travelport GDS | Supports full integration with Apollo, Galileo and Worldspan GDS.
- GDS Credentials | Travel agents use their own GDS credentials to login at Travelport Mobile Agent. No need to remember additional login credentials.
- Terminal | Supports all GDS Core commands allowing travel agents to have full access to GDS content and operations on mobile devices.
- Fast GDS response | Quick GDS response to command entries offers travel agents a fast work environment.
- Continuity | Allows you to change devices and pick up where you left off.
- Enhanced GDS Responses | Brings enhanced GDS responses that allow agents to perform actions and access related information by clicking on screen links. Available for Apollo and Galileo.
- Quick Keys | 12 customizable quick keys offer travel agents the ability to have their most important character at hand.
- Double Window | Travel agents can access and view two terminal windows at the same time.
- Supports Masks | Masks are built directly in the terminal by adding fields on the terminal window, allowing travels agents to fill in the relevant data and submit it back to the GDS host.
- Linked Commands | Allows the travel agent to touch on screen commands to execute them instead of having to write them.
- Advanced PKeys | Speeds up travel agents work, by allowing travel agents to store and execute GDS commands without having to type the full command. It support PKeys creation, edition and deletion.
- Cloud History | History lists the latest commands used by the travel agent either in TTS Web Agent or Travelport Mobile Agent, allowing him to execute them again without typing.
- Cloud Latest PNRs | Latest PNRs keeps at hand the latest PNRs created/opened/changed by the travel agent either in Travelport Mobile Agent or TTS Web Agent.
- Queues | Area where all queues containing PNRs are displayed
- Window History | This feature allows the user to access previous screens.
- Cloud Settings | Several setting are stored in the cloud allowing synchronization between devices with Travelport Mobile Agent and and TTS Web Agent.
- Travel Industry News Feed | Offers a news feed from the most relevant travel industry online magazines and from TTS so travel agents can easily access a news center about their industry.