Treatment Planner is an app to record the important information that you receive during your hospital and support centre visits. You can keep note of appointment times, test results, care team contact details, treatment details and support services information. It can be used for all types of (chronic) illnesses or just to keep track of your interactions with medical professionals.
What's new in this version
- The first thing you see after opening the app is a calendar where you can manage your appointments
- On the treatment page you can manage your care team, treatment dates and side-effects.
- You can update your support network on the support page.
- Your medical history includes any illness or surgery you had before your diagnosis. But also your medication, allergies and family history.
- In settings you find Locations,Notes and Documents. In Locations you can manage Names of hospitals or clinics where you get your treatment.