The easiest way to organize anything. Whether you're planning a surprise birthday party for your best friend, writing an epic screenplay, tracking million-dollar sales leads, or just making a list of stuff to get done this weekend, Trello makes sure you're organized and on top of it all. Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. And, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to Trello.com. Use the web site to stay organized while you're at your desk, and the app to stay up to date while you're out and about. ** How it works ** With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite friends, family, or colleagues to work together. Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as: - checklists to keep track of to-dos - comments to update your co-workers - photos and videos - who's working on that card ** Ideas to get you started ** - Take the stress out of planning a vacation with kids - Track all the details for your dream wedding - Manage a team of freelancers working remotely - Stay on top of that mountain of homework assignments - Keep track of the books you've read and want to read soon - Plan an office party - Make sure nothing gets left behind when moving to a new house - Quickly track and process incoming purchase orders - Plan a first date that's sure to impress
What's new in this version
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Put your cards in lists to track progress, categorize things, or just make sense out of the chaos of life. Lists are fully customizable, and also terrifically wind-resistant.
- Invite as many people as you want to a board. Board members can all add cards, make changes, upload attachments, and more.
- Assign cards to board members, and everyone will be able to see what everyone else is working on. The assigned folks also get handy notifications sent to them.
- Add a checklist to keep on top of all those little to-dos.
- Got a relevant file, image, or document? Attach it right to the card, and you’ll never have to go scrambling through your inbox looking for it later.
- Email notifications and an activity log keep you informed of the latest changes. You can also subscribe to specific cards to get timely information on what you care about the most.