Listed among "Best Windows Phone Apps" (windowsteamblog.com, bestwp7games.com), Triangula is a fun and smart take on the classic paper-and-pencil game Dots and Boxes. From bloggers around the globe: • "Triangula is another quirky and insanely playable gaming title from Beautiful Mind Games." • "A two player competitive game that echoes childhood games but with a brilliant twist." • "The game turns out to be perfect in the playability." • "Triangula offers potentially endless gameplay." • "If you like puzzle games, you will love Triangula. A must-have app for lovers of brainteasers." Great simple game — easy to learn and fun to play, but hard to master.
- Connect dots with lines and make triangles, trying to cover more area than your opponent.
- Test your skills against the computer or challenge a friend.
- Choose from a variety of skill levels and grid sizes.
- Track your performance over time and post your grade to online leaderboards.
- Leave the game unfinished and come back later to complete it.
- Computer cheats? Use the playback feature to see what actually happened.
- Reset stats, enable hints, set time limits, specify which player goes first, etc.