TuneBrowser is the software that manages a large number of music tune files on the disk. TuneBrowser is supporting native playback of high resolution (Hi-Res) PCM and DSD sources by ASIO and WASAPI. TuneBrowser can be used permanently as free software (Free Edition). Free Edition can manage up to 500 music tunes. Besides Free Edition, there is Full Edition. Full Edition has no limitation of management (There are restrictions depends on PC resources, such as CPU or memory capacity). There is no other difference between Editions like functional restriction or period restriction. If you want to use as native DSD or Hi-Res Player simply, you can use it as free software continuously. To get Full Edition License, please check the "About" dialog box of the TuneBrowser. The English version is translated from Japanese. Almost (and important) user interface elements including parameter explanations are translated to English. Sorry, but help file contents are Japanese only (Maybe, help file contents is not important for normal use).
What's new in this version
Version 5.1.1 Added supports of WASAPI multi channel playback. And made many minor improvements. Version 5.0.4 Fixed a problem where it was not possible to change the settings for using VST3 plugins. Version 5.0.3 Improved the problem that TuneBrowser may stop working in the environment where VirusBuster is running (again). Version 5.0.2 Adjusted Player View indicators for VST3 plugins and Resampler. Improved error checking for VST3 plugins. Version 5.0.1 Improved error checking during initialization. Version 5.0.0 Now supporting VST3 plugins. Version 4.18.2 Improved the problem that TuneBrowser may stop working in the environment where VirusBuster is running. Version 4.18.1 Added new Keyword View. And made many minor improvements. Version 4.17.3 Improved HTTP file accessing. And made some minor improvements. Version 4.17.2 Made many minor improvements. Version 4.17.1 Improved the behavior of playlists and tabs. Added support for WebP image format. Version 4.17.0 Multiple Tree View nodes can now be selected by Ctrl+click. Internal playlist is changed from the database to a file. Improved display performance when a single album contains a lot of tracks. And made many minor improvements.
- Supporting file types are: DSD, FLAC, TTA, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, Wave, AIFF, APE and WMA.
- Using own playback engine.
- Supporting gapless playback in all formats including DSD.
- Dynamic and smooth graphic rendering by DirectX (Direct2D).
- Supporting OpenHome. You can control the TuneBrowser with iOS/Windows tablets or smartphones.
- C ++ template and internal structure utilizing CRTP, low CPU load.
- Associative search is easily possible under various conditions such as artist, composer, performer, content name.
- Considering not only rock and jazz but also classical music to be able to adequately manage.
- Full Unicode support.
- Supporting Last.fm Scrobble.
- Supporting VST3 plugins
Approximate size61.04 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supported日本語 (日本)
English (United States)