TuneBrowser is the software that manages a large number of music tune files on the disk. TuneBrowser is supporting native playback of high resolution (Hi-Res) PCM and DSD sources by ASIO and WASAPI. TuneBrowser can be used permanently as free software (Free Edition). Free Edition can manage up to 500 music tunes. Besides Free Edition, there is Full Edition. Full Edition has no limitation of management (There are restrictions depends on PC resources, such as CPU or memory capacity). There is no other difference between Editions like functional restriction or period restriction. If you want to use as native DSD or Hi-Res Player simply, you can use it as free software continuously. To get Full Edition License, please check the "About" dialog box of the TuneBrowser. The English version is translated from Japanese. Almost (and important) user interface elements including parameter explanations are translated to English. Sorry, but help file contents are Japanese only (Maybe, help file contents is not important for normal use).
What's new in this version
Version 4.17.3 Improved HTTP file accessing. And made some minor improvements. Version 4.17.2 Made many minor improvements. Version 4.17.1 Improved the behavior of playlists and tabs. Added support for WebP image format. Version 4.17.0 Multiple Tree View nodes can now be selected by Ctrl+click. Internal playlist is changed from the database to a file. Improved display performance when a single album contains a lot of tracks. And made many minor improvements. Version 4.16.0 Added PRVIDER as official tag. Added SMB version check function. Improved query performance. And made many minor improvements. Version 4.15.4 Fixed noise problem when playing on devices with more than 20 channels. Fixed problem where PERFORMER tag was not written correctly when writing CUESHEET. Disabled the feature with a connection to Amazon. Version 4.15.3 Fixed FFmpeg vulnerability issues. Improved the volume step for keyboard operations. Improved UTF-8 detection of text files. Version 4.15.2 Made many minor improvements. Version 4.15.1 Improved operation as a UPnP media server. And made many minor improvements. Version 4.15.0 Improved internal performance and precision. Improved connectivity as a UPnP media server. And made many minor improvements.
- Supporting file types are: DSD, FLAC, TTA, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, Wave, AIFF, APE and WMA.
- Using own playback engine.
- Supporting gapless playback in all formats including DSD.
- Dynamic and smooth graphic rendering by DirectX (Direct2D).
- Supporting OpenHome. You can control the TuneBrowser with iOS/Windows tablets or smartphones.
- C ++ template and internal structure utilizing CRTP, low CPU load.
- Associative search is easily possible under various conditions such as artist, composer, performer, content name.
- Considering not only rock and jazz but also classical music to be able to adequately manage.
- Full Unicode support.
- Supporting Last.fm Scrobble.
Approximate size59.39 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supported日本語 (日本)
English (United States)