TuneBrowser is the software that manages a large number of music tune files on the disk. TuneBrowser is supporting native playback of high resolution (Hi-Res) PCM and DSD sources by ASIO and WASAPI. TuneBrowser can be used permanently as free software (Free Edition). Free Edition can manage up to 500 music tunes. Besides Free Edition, there is Full Edition. Full Edition has no limitation of management (There are restrictions depends on PC resources, such as CPU or memory capacity). There is no other difference between Editions like functional restriction or period restriction. If you want to use as native DSD or Hi-Res Player simply, you can use it as free software continuously. To get Full Edition License, please check the "About" dialog box of the TuneBrowser. The English version is translated from Japanese. Almost (and important) user interface elements including parameter explanations are translated to English. Sorry, but help file contents are Japanese only (Maybe, help file contents is not important for normal use).
What's new in this version
Version 4.9.2 Fixed problem freezing app when sample rate changed. Version 4.9.1 Fixed problem stopping app when using resampler. Fixed small noise on DSD->PCM gapless convertion. Version 4.9.0 Support HDCD/Pre-emphasis decoding for old CDs. Improved many small matters. Version 4.8.2 Improved playback of ASIO device. Fixed other some fatal errors. Version 4.8.1 Fixed noise of Amulech DSD256 playback. Fixed problem with locale using comma at decimal mark. Fixed error when selecting multiple tracks including index card. Version 4.8.0 Added Rating support. Improved many small matters. Version 4.7.2 Fixed hang up while accessing tag that contains space at the end of name. Fixed hang up while initializing if Album View tab is reaching to maximum count. Version 4.7.1 Fixed thread abort while on initializing. Version 4.7.0 Now supporting Lyrics View. Improved control of tag name fluctuation. Improved many small matters. Version 4.6.1 Now, supporting multi channel playback on ASIO device. You have to specify channel assign for each device in the TuneBrowser preference dialog box to enable muti channel playback. Improved many small matters.
- Supporting file types are: DSD, FLAC, TTA, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, Wave, AIFF, APE and WMA.
- Using own playback engine.
- Supporting gapless playback in all formats including DSD.
- Dynamic and smooth graphic rendering by DirectX (Direct2D).
- Supporting OpenHome. You can control the TuneBrowser with iOS/Windows tablets or smartphones.
- C ++ template and internal structure utilizing CRTP, low CPU load.
- Associative search is easily possible under various conditions such as artist, composer, performer, content name.
- Considering not only rock and jazz but also classical music to be able to adequately manage.
- Full Unicode support.
- Supporting Last.fm Scrobble.
Approximate size41.47 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supported日本語 (日本)
English (United States)