TuneBrowser is the software that manages a large number of music tune files on the disk. TuneBrowser is supporting native playback of high resolution (Hi-Res) PCM and DSD sources by ASIO and WASAPI. TuneBrowser can be used permanently as free software (Free Edition). Free Edition can manage up to 500 music tunes. Besides Free Edition, there is Full Edition. Full Edition has no limitation of management (There are restrictions depends on PC resources, such as CPU or memory capacity). There is no other difference between Editions like functional restriction or period restriction. If you want to use as native DSD or Hi-Res Player simply, you can use it as free software continuously. To get Full Edition License, please check the "About" dialog box of the TuneBrowser. The English version is translated from Japanese. Almost (and important) user interface elements including parameter explanations are translated to English. Sorry, but help file contents are Japanese only (Maybe, help file contents is not important for normal use).
What's new in this version
Version 4.7.2 Fixed hang up while accessing tag that contains space at the end of name. Fixed hang up while initializing if Album View tab is reaching to maximum count. Version 4.7.1 Fixed thread abort while on initializing. Version 4.7.0 Now supporting Lyrics View. Improved control of tag name fluctuation. Many other improvements and fixes are done. Version 4.6.1 Now, supporting multi channel playback on ASIO device. You have to specify channel assign for each device in the TuneBrowser preference dialog box to enable muti channel playback. Many other improvements and fixes are done. Version 4.5.5 Fixed a bug in color editing. Version 4.5.3 Fixed the problems of Views and playlist operations. Version 4.5.2 Fixed the problems of Manual Crawl, HighDPI, Database Conversion and RAMDecode. Version 4.5.1 Fixed the problem that mini-frame caption buttons are not shown. WavPack DSD is now available again. Version 4.5.0 Many improvements of UPnP, High DPI and other functions. Version 4.4.2-4.4.5 Improved problems while launching and exiting when using multiple tabs. Improved noise of FLAC 24bit with gain. Version 4.4.1 Improved performance, and fixed some problems. Version 4.4.0 Now supporting Per-Monitor DPI v2. Improved many functions of task, view, performance, crawl and so on.
- Supporting file types are: DSD, FLAC, TTA, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, Wave, AIFF, APE and WMA.
- Using own playback engine.
- Supporting gapless playback in all formats including DSD.
- Dynamic and smooth graphic rendering by DirectX (Direct2D).
- Supporting OpenHome. You can control the TuneBrowser with iOS/Windows tablets or smartphones.
- C ++ template and internal structure utilizing CRTP, low CPU load.
- Associative search is easily possible under various conditions such as artist, composer, performer, content name.
- Considering not only rock and jazz but also classical music to be able to adequately manage.
- Full Unicode support.
- Supporting Last.fm Scrobble.
Approximate size43.41 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supported日本語 (日本)
English (United States)