Tweetium is the premium Windows Twitter client you've been waiting for. It's slick. It's fast. It's been designed with ample feedback from serious Twitter users, with the goal of helping you get the most out of Twitter on Windows desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones.
What's new in this version
4.3.3 (4.3.511) - Twitter recently broke Tweetium's ability to retrieve conversation thread details, and unfortunately this failed in an unexpected way so the expanded tweet/thread viewer is always empty. This update has a short-term mitigation which will show the selected tweet and up to 5 prior tweets in the thread, but unfortunately will not show any responses to the tweet you selected. Hopefully this is just temporary while I explore Twitter's new v2 API to see if it provides a way to restore full conversation functionality. 4.3.2 (4.3.509) - Fixed a crash introduced in the previous update which could occur when replying to your own tweet where no others we mentioned - Fixed an issue where an error message could be encountered in search result views if a search result was an RT of a tweet with no text (e.g. just an image or quoted tweet) - Ensure "edit reply addresses" option doesn't appear in cases where it isn't applicable
- Modern flow layout combines the best of information density and rich media
- Flexible design adjusts to portrait, snap, and everything in-between
- Post new tweets with fast username auto-complete.
- Photo upload support - including pasting image data and files directly into the tweet composer!
- View lists you've created and subscribed to, and pin favorites to the navigation bar for easy access.
- Search for users and tweets, and pin your favorite searches and hashtags
- Rich embedding of several third-party media types
- Powerful conversation and DM support with a rich, real-time updating conversation view.
- Multi-window support - Open multiple full instances, or break out specific tabs.
- Over a dozen color schemes, choose your favorite!
- Automatic roaming of color scheme, pinned lists, and read states.
- Live tile lets you know about new mentions, and can cycle from your timeline or a pinned list
- Full integration with the Share charm for sharing to and from Tweetium
- Quickly jump to your last seen tweet for your timeline, lists, or searches.