Tweetium is the premium Windows Twitter client you've been waiting for. It's slick. It's fast. It's been designed with ample feedback from serious Twitter users, with the goal of helping you get the most out of Twitter on Windows desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones.
What's new in this version
4.2.502 This update addresses Twitter's shut down of the Streaming API used by the app and the Pro subscription services. - The app will now only support polling every minute to refresh. More configuration of this and improvements to refresh behavior will come in a future update. - Currently, purchase of Pro subscriptions is disabled, as push notifications and Connect+ are no longer possible with the Streaming API shut down by Twitter. If you've previously had a Pro subscription, the app should continue to let you make use of multiple accounts. In the future, some variation of the Pro subscription option may return (TBD). - Fixed a bug where clicking on suggestions in the tweet composer would not add them correctly
- Modern flow layout combines the best of information density and rich media
- Flexible design adjusts to portrait, snap, and everything in-between
- Post new tweets with fast username auto-complete.
- Photo upload support - including pasting image data and files directly into the tweet composer!
- View lists you've created and subscribed to, and pin favorites to the navigation bar for easy access.
- Search for users and tweets, and pin your favorite searches and hashtags
- Rich embedding of several third-party media types
- Powerful conversation and DM support with a rich, real-time updating conversation view.
- Multi-window support - Open multiple full instances, or break out specific tabs.
- Over a dozen color schemes, choose your favorite!
- Automatic roaming of color scheme, pinned lists, and read states.
- Live tile lets you know about new mentions and DMs, and can cycle from your timeline or a pinned list
- Full integration with the Share charm for sharing to and from Tweetium
- Quickly jump to your last seen tweet for your timeline, lists, or searches.