Tweetium is the premium Windows Twitter client you've been waiting for. It's slick. It's fast. It's been designed with ample feedback from serious Twitter users, with the goal of helping you get the most out of Twitter on Windows desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones.
What's new in this version
4.3.2 (4.3.509) - Fixed a crash introduced in the previous update which could occur when replying to your own tweet where no others we mentioned - Fixed an issue where an error message could be encountered in search result views if a search result was an RT of a tweet with no text (e.g. just an image or quoted tweet) - Ensure "edit reply addresses" option doesn't appear in cases where it isn't applicable 4.3.1 (4.3.506) AKA the "ThreadZilla" release - Improved UI around replies and threads, particularly those with many Twitter handles being replied to - Fixed some occasional quirkiness while adjusting color schemes in the Personalization menu - Fixed a layout bug with very long names in thread views 4.3 (4.3.505) - Fixed conversation view after Twitter broke the previous implementation -- The new implementation may not show the first full thread history when replies from protected accounts are present in the chain (even if you have access to them), however the most recent few should be there -- Deleted tweets (and those from protected accounts you don't have permission to see) will now display a message that the tweet is unavailable (rather than being missing altogether) - When composing replies, the Twitter handles you are replying no longer appear in the compose box and no longer count toward the character limit -- To edit the list of handles you're replying to, hit the menu button (three dots in the reply composer) and select "Edit reply addresses"
- Modern flow layout combines the best of information density and rich media
- Flexible design adjusts to portrait, snap, and everything in-between
- Post new tweets with fast username auto-complete.
- Photo upload support - including pasting image data and files directly into the tweet composer!
- View lists you've created and subscribed to, and pin favorites to the navigation bar for easy access.
- Search for users and tweets, and pin your favorite searches and hashtags
- Rich embedding of several third-party media types
- Powerful conversation and DM support with a rich, real-time updating conversation view.
- Multi-window support - Open multiple full instances, or break out specific tabs.
- Over a dozen color schemes, choose your favorite!
- Automatic roaming of color scheme, pinned lists, and read states.
- Live tile lets you know about new mentions, and can cycle from your timeline or a pinned list
- Full integration with the Share charm for sharing to and from Tweetium
- Quickly jump to your last seen tweet for your timeline, lists, or searches.
Published byB-side Software
CopyrightCopyright © 2020, B-side Software
Approximate size3.39 MB
Age ratingFor ages 17 and up
This app canUse your location
Use your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Use your pictures library
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.