Twinkle Tray lets you easily manage the brightness levels of multiple monitors. Even though Windows 10 is capable of adjusting the backlight on most monitors, it typically doesn't support external monitors. Windows also lacks any ability to manage the brightness of multiple monitors. This app inserts a new icon into your system tray, where you can click to have instant access to the brightness levels of all compatible monitors. Twinkle Tray uses DDC/CI and WMI to communicate with your monitors. Make sure you have the appropriate option(s) enabled on your monitor so that it can work with Twinkle Tray.
What's new in this version
New features & improvements: - Added support for DDC/CI displays with internal max brightness values that are not 100. - Added full list of displays to Monitor Settings menu. - Added option for Acrylic blur. - Added Dutch and Croatian localizations (thanks, frozensnowy and milotype!) - Updated localization for several languages. - Cleaned up Settings menu items. - Improved handling of brightness panel not closing when it's not the focused window. - The Escape key now closes the brightness panel. - Fixed brightness panel sometimes not rendering after display changes. - Fixed overlay sometimes not disappearing. - Fixed brightness panel not displaying when the taskbar is positioned at the top of the screen.
- Twinkle Tray lets you easily manage the brightness levels on one or multiple monitors.
- Normalize backlight across different model monitors.
- Seamlessly blends in with Windows 10. Uses your Personalization settings to match your taskbar.
- Starts up with Windows.
- Accessible from the system tray.
- Automatically change monitor brightness depending on the time of day.
- Available in multiple languages. (Japanese, Spanish, Russian, French, Norwegian, German, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Croatian)