- UDP Sender / Receiver is a simple utility application that allows you to send UDP datagrams to another client or allows you to just listen for UDP packets. - There are three modes the application can run in, Send/Receive, Send only or Receive only. Send/Receive allows you to send UDP datagrams and if selected, to listen for a response bound to the port on local host. Receive only listens indefinitely for UDP packets and outputs the result in the log section. Send only allows you to send UDP datagrams to specified host on given port - Outputs the sender(destination) IP the datagram was received from. Outputs the sender(destination) port the datagram was received from as well. - From top menu flyout you can get your local IP address.
What's new in this version
Initial Release - 3 Different modes - Displays Sender and Reciever IP and Port - option to display local IP
- 3 different modes-sender, sender/receiver, receiver only.
- provision to know local IP without navigating to system settings.
- Outputs the sender(destination) IP the data-gram was received from.
- Outputs the sender(destination) port the data-gram was received from.
- Display Packets received and sent.
Approximate size16.12 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryDeveloper tools > Networking
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.