"4 in a Row" (also known as "4 in a Line" and "Connect 4") is a very challenging board game for all ages. It is very easy to learn, but hard to master. Challenge your strategic skills! ===== GAME RULES ===== * Each player in his turn drops one of his discs down any of the slots in the top of the grid. * The play alternates until one of the players gets four discs of his color in a row. The four in a row can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal. * The first player to get four in a row wins. * If the board is filled with discs and neither player has four in a row, then the game is a draw.
What's new in this version
*Improved stability and fixed minor bug.
- 1-player mode (Human vs CPU).
- 2-players mode (Human vs Human).
- Watching mode (CPU vs CPU).
- 10 levels of difficulty.
- Scoreboard and rating system.
- Supported undo and hint function.
- Other various options (CPU Level Auto-matching, Alternate first move, etc.)
Published byUltima Architect Inc.
Approximate size19.37 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)