Reversi is a very challenging board game for all ages. The rules of Reversi are much simpler than any other board games. However, easy to learn doesn't mean easy to play well. It offers so many strategic possibilities, that you can spend the rest of your life to master it. Ultima Reversi is an implementation of Reversi, having many great features to customize the game and make it more interesting. Challenge your strategic skills with Ultima Reversi! ===== REVERSI RULES ===== * The game begins with each player having two discs on a board. * The players alternate turns, each adding an additional disc on the board. * A valid move must capture at least one of the opponent's discs. This is done by surrounding it, either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally (or a combination of all three). When this occurs, the opponent's discs that you have surround become yours. * If one player cannot make a valid move, the player must pass and the other player plays again. * The game is over when the entire board is filled or when no side can make a valid move. * The winner of the game is the one with the most discs when the game is over. NOTES: Ultima Reversi has an "Auto Pass" feature that automatically passes your turn if you have no other move available and must pass.
What's new in this version
* Improved stability and fixed minor bug.
- 1-player mode (Human vs CPU).
- 2-players mode (Human vs Human).
- Watching mode (CPU vs CPU).
- 10 levels of difficulty.
- Scoreboard and rating system.
- Various board size (4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10) and various board color.
- Various rules (normal mode, 4 stage handicap modes and 2 variant modes).
- Supported undo and hint functions.
- Other various options (CPU Level Auto-matching, Alternate first move, etc.)
Published byUltima Architect Inc.
Copyrightcopyright © 2012 Ultima Architect Inc.
Approximate size19.59 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)