International travelers, cooks, engineers, and students: Let Unit Conversion Professional save you time and energy. How many tablespoons are in a quarter cup? If Qantas has a 20 kg weight limit on bags, how many pounds is that? How many astronomical units are in a light year? Note: The this program uses the Windows 8.1/Metro style user interface. Although the program works in Windows 10, the user interface has not been updated to conform to modern Windows 10 style. If you are not familiar with, or do not like the Windows 8.1/Metro style, user interface the developer recommends that you look for some other unit conversion app. Why we’re different: Other conversion utilities make you wade through lists to find the categories and units you care about; Unit Conversion Professional lets you bring up front the units you need most often for quick access, as favorites. Touch-screen users can say good-bye to the space-wasting onscreen keyboard: Unit Conversion Professional’s integrated keypad/calculator speeds number entry, allows scientific notation, and minimizes switching between apps. Unlike utilities that make you enter a number, search for the unit to convert to, and click a button to get results, Unit Conversion Professional instantly provides results in all units as you type in numbers. Reflected Sun’s software is designed with people in mind, to be quick and easy to use. Our primary software developer’s decades of work in user interface design means that our applications are developed from the ground up with your experience at the heart. You deserve to get your work done without frustrations. Download your free seven-day trial of Unit Conversion Professional today.
What's new in this version
Also runs well on Windows 10. Added ‘liters per 100 kilometers’ into the fuel consumption category. Refined icons.
- The integrated keypad/calculator replaces the space-wasting onscreen keyboard, speeds number entry, and allows scientific notation.
- Fourteen useful unit conversion categories (such as temperature, length, volume, fuel consumption, energy, etc.) and hundreds of different units.
- View multiple equivalent conversions simultaneously.
- Works well with touch, mouse, and keyboard.
- A quick and simple "favorites" system lets you choose the categories and units of measure you use most often and show these favorites first. Of course, you can always scroll to see the obscure units.
- Integrates with Windows Search to provide quick access to hundreds of unit conversions.
- Built-in calculator minimizes the need to switch between applications and provides elegant display and formatting of numbers.
- Copy and paste values without having to make a selection. The advanced copy button lets you copy the unit name or abbreviation along with the numeric value.
- Display results using a fixed number of decimal places, scientific (exponential) notation, or with the smart default (adaptively chooses a good way to display numbers, based on value and magnitude).