VertoStudio VR is a fully-capable mixed reality 3D modeling studio and generalized augmented reality tool! No mirroring or external software is required of any kind. You can use it to import FBX, OBJ, DAE (and more) files directly, then configure every aspect of the visual display of these models as either holograms on the hololens, or VR environments on windows MR headsets. Verto Studio VR gives you full editing control, directly down to the individual polygons. Verto Studio VR Features - Create 3D scenes from scratch without the need for external computers or software. - Prefabs: Plane, Cube, Sphere, Torus, Cylinder, Sketch (draw in 3D), Terrain height map (image based), Text (supports custom ttf fonts) - Object edit mode: Rotate, Translate, Scale, Select entire objects and manipulate their transforms. - Includes real-world unit system for editing absolute position and scale of objects in meters. - Snap to grid, snap to vertex, snap to edge, snap to face - Low-Poly CSG (Union, Intersect, Subtract, Chisel) - Live polycount reduction (quadratic mesh simplification), - UV texcoord editing - Subdivide - Mesh smooth - Vertex weld - Grabbing objects & polygonal selections via grip buttons. - Teleport and Fly locomotion support - VR Skyboxes environments: Includes Blue sky, gray sky, light grey environments (or can be disabled). - Immersive VR (IVR) scale setting via simple control to easily dial in scale of entire scene. - Left-handed controller mode. - Multiple editable lights - Material editing: Phong, Reflective/refractive environment mapping, Bump mapping, Toon shading - Runs custom GLSL shaders created in other versions of the app - File importing: FBX, DAE, OBJ, and more - File Exporting: OBJ and vsxproj (Verto Studio) - Complete file compatibility with the SteamVR, iOS, and Mac versions of Verto Studio 3D - Truly 3D holographic editing tools such as box select, 3-axis translation, rotation, etc. - Import & place, move, scale and rotate existing Verto Studio 3D scenes & content in a mixed-reality environment. - and more!
What's new in this version
This update adds full support for Desktop Mixed Reality using Windows 10 MR headsets!
- Create 3D scenes from scratch without the need for external computers or software.
- Truly 3D holographic editing tools such as box select, 3-axis translation, rotation, etc.
- Import & place, move, scale and rotate existing Verto Studio 3D scenes & content in a mixed-reality environment.
- Cloud Import/Export Support
- Real-world unit measurements in meters.
- Automatic shader conversion to stereo rendering, even for user-custom Verto Studio shaders.
- Dynamic polycount reduction capability for Hologram rendering optimization.
- Texture assigment (diffuse & bump maps)
- Environment mapping support via cube-maps.
- Texture coordinate editing
- UI-hiding "Presentation Mode" to allow display of holograms without any distractions.
- Many more features that are part of the Verto Studio 3D software suite.