With Vidrio, you can present any software like a weathercaster! Your audience on Zoom (or Teams, or Skype, or any other app) can see your gestures, gazes, and expressions. Vidrio works by putting you on your screen, which you then just share or record as normal! FOR EDUCATION Flipped classrooms, online courses, blended learning — however you're teaching, Vidrio instantly makes your educational videos more engaging. Present your existing slides or any other educational software. FOR REMOTE PRESENTATIONS Listen for the ‘ooh’ when you launch Vidrio while sharing your screen — whether it's with Zoom, Teams, Meet, or anything else. FOR SALES, SUPPORT AND MARKETING Vidrio makes your live webinar or recorded demo effortlessly engaging. Awesome product demos don’t just show the product — they show you.
What's new in this version
Vidrio for Windows finally hits the big v1.0! It's got everything you need to make awesome presentations on Windows: background removal, screen recording, and solid performance and stability. Thanks to all of the alpha and beta testers along the way! This latest version bundles some minor improvements: * The “Pause/Resume” button has been renamed to “Show/Hide”, to reduce confusion with the screen recording feature. The shortcut shortcut has changed to Ctrl+Alt+S, which also helps to fix clashes with keyboard shortcuts in Firefox and GoToMeeting. * A performance improvement: if not using background removal or the X-Ray Pointer feature, Vidrio will show camera video frames directly, and skip our OpenGL effects pipeline. * The X-Ray Pointer feature is off by default. This feature makes most sense with the “weathercaster” look, which Vidrio does not (yet) default to. * A bug fix: if your preferred camera is not available on start, Vidrio will choose the next most suitable camera. (Previously, it would show an unhelpful error message.) * Internals: better telemetry for when stuff goes wrong. We’re pretty confident in Vidrio’s stability at v1.0, but this gives us even more confidence, and more information to fix any bugs and crashes.
- Background removal. Use our automagic background removal, or bring out the green screen!
- Works with all screen sharing apps, including Teams, Zoom, and Skype.
- Built-in screen recorder: record straight to file! (If you prefer, Vidrio also works with all external screen recorders, such as OBS Studio.)
- Keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys). You don't want to mess around in the menu while you’re presenting. A true magician never reveals!
- Size and position adjustment. Place yourself on your screen to perfectly complement your presentation.
- Show/Hide. It's mute for your face. Hide to occasionally show off your screen with no interference. Show, and Vidrio is back.
- Webcam selector. Too many webcams? Using an external webcam? Select it with the menu. Remember, Vidrio is best with the webcam above the screen you’re sharing.
- Opacity adjustment. Sometimes you want to just show your screen. Sometimes you want to just show your face. And sometimes in-between.
- Present ANY apps, such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, Google Earth, or your own custom software!
- X-Ray Pointer. Move your mouse pointer around to reveal your presentation behind your webcam video!
- Multi-display support. Select your presentation screen from the drop-down.