Virtual Breadboard (VBB) is a design and learning tool for creating intelligent connected electronic applications. Virtual Breadboard specializes in virtualization of microcontroller electronic applications. Applications are dragged-and-dropped together using the growing collection of virtualizable components
What's new in this version
Update 1.1.28 What's New * Added Component Development Kit (CDK) design sheet for custom component creation * Can publish components to your user account for sharing * Support for placing public shared components * Added Toolbox sidebar tabs for expanded component search * Added CDK tutorial and example * Enhanced SVG features for better Fritzing import support * Support for drag and drop importing of fritzing .fzpz components * Added text editor for SVGElt * Added basic bezier drawing for component creating * Added basic union and cutout operations for svg path shapes * Enhanced dispose to address memory leaks * Enhanced zoom performance which fixes a ghost image problem on zoom * Promoted Win2D preview to be used for all graphics
- Design solderless Virtual Breadboard circuit applications.
- Safely experiment with microcontroller based electronic circuits.
- Test circuit layouts before committing to a build.
- Circuit and microcontroller emulator for testing your code and circuits.
- Interactive virtualisation for exploring based learning and circuit testing.
- Examples explorer to navigate the numerous built in builtin documented learn by examples.
CopyrightCopyright 1999-2019, Infology Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Approximate size95.2 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryEducation > Instructional tools
This app canUse your devices that support the Human Interface Device (HID) protocol
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)