VirtualAbbey - A great place to begin your walk. Explore all the beautiful 3D worlds of VirtualAbbey. If you are looking for a calming, relaxing environment to meditate on the Scriptures then VirtualAbbey is for you. With this app you can finally get through the Bible in a year if that is your goal. Just set the Bell Tower to ring after 15 minutes of study while you choose the perfect setting to both read and hear the Bible. Subtitles are available, but if you want the real text, their is a complete KJV Bible with the words of Jesus in red. The text is searchable and a Strong's Bible, Bible Calendar with Hebrew dates, and Journal are also included in the App. Just check out the screenshots and the App features to get a better idea of what is available in VirtualAbbey.
What's new in this version
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
- Read the Bible or have the Bible read to you.
- Select beautiful Church music like choirs, monk chants, etc.
- Find resources like a Strong's Bible, Bible Calendar, and Study Notes.
- Set the time of day for a sunrise sermon or a midnight service.
- Just walk along the paths of the Abbey as you listen to verses with subtitles.
- Watch a slideshow of pictures you select during the sermon.
- Listen to the pastor preach a sermon you select.
- Find Monk's Cave where there is a hidden study room.
- Set the bell tower to ring after the time you specify.
- Pick grapes in the vineyard.
- Let the sheep out of their pen.
- Row the boat and watch out for the duck.
- Soar above the Church with sparrows.
- Swim with the fish.
- Fly with the butterfly at the well.
- Walk over the bridge to the cascade and stream overlook.
- Walk among falling cherry blossoms on your way to feed the pigeons at the sunflower garden.
- Look at the fountain and statue in the rose garden.
- Find the deer.
- Go to the three crosses overlook.