Augmented Reality for Architecture. Virtually Here Architecture Visualization Software brings your models to life as 3D Holograms in the Microsoft HoloLens using Augmented Reality. With a full feature set you can iterate quickly and save time, present multiple variations of the same design, experience 1:1 full scale Holograms prior to construction, walk around life sized models in real time, collaborate with other architects in your office or across the world, or take your clients on a virtual tour.
What's new in this version
Demo version release. Contact for full feature set
- Interact with your model using voice commands
- Use the graphical interface to control the model with hand gestures
- Rotate, Move, and Scale your models
- Snap model to floor or tabletop
- Take notes, record a video, take a picture
- Floorplan view - see a horizontal cutaway view of each floor in your models
- Hotspot - Jump to a 1:1 view from any place in the model and navigate within full scale
- Laser Pointer
- Story View - Switch the view to a higher or lower elevation
- Network Hololens - Share the viewing experience with other users
- Next Model - Switch to the next model or iterate through variations of the same model
- Cutaway View - Look into the model with a cross sectional viewing plane
CopyrightVirtually Here 2017
Approximate size254.69 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.