What's new in this version
· In 3D view, touch controls can be inverted now, so the user can move the screen instead of the camera. This is selected by default. · Improvements to the zoom tool in Model view.
- Explore a model of the building to study the distribution. Rotate, pan, and zoom, plus deconstruct the building like a Lego to understand volumes.
- Get inside the building and go for a virtual walk. You can move and look around freely using the device gyroscope, touch controls or mouse and keyboard.
- Change the materials of any kind of surfaces, open and close doors, change furnitures… Enhance the imagination of your visitors!
- Set the date and time to emulate realistic lighting conditions, and even change the speed of time.
- Turn lights on and off. Realtime reflections on windows and water surfaces and weather control add an excelent layer of realism.
- Bring your blueprints with you anywhere. You can choose between multiple floor plans, zoom and pan to explore them without needing a printed copy.
- Show the best shots and info of your building with the included photo gallery.