Visual Reminders are customizable notifications created by you that contain both visual (picture) and auditory (phone only) information. This type of reminder is particular helpful for individuals who have difficulty processing written information, for example individuals with autism or cognitive impairments. With Visual Reminders you can create a picture reminder to: - take a pill 3 times a day, every day of the week - to do a household chore 3 days a week at different times each day Each reminder can be pinned to the start screen to give you a quick view of upcoming notification times. The times on the start screen tile automatically update when reminders expire.
What's new in this version
v2016.1.6 - Recorded notification message now plays on tablets and desktop computers v2016.1.5 - Speech recognition supported for text entry on desktop - Wide tiles now available on the phone
- A reminder can be set to repeat for multiple times a day and for multiple days per week
- A reminder can be set to repeat weekly, biweekly or monthly
- A picture can be associated with the reminder
- An audio message can be recorded to be played when the notification of the reminder is displayed (phone only)
- A live tile can be created for each reminder. The tile displays the times for the upcoming notifications
- The times on the live tile can be displayed as a picture or text
- A button can be added to the notification of the reminder that, when pressed, will send a predefined email message to a predefined recipient
- When designing a reminder, you can test it to see how it will look when delivered
Published byAbilities Software Inc.
CopyrightAbilities Software Inc.
Developed byAbilities Software Inc.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)