Visual Timers are used to count down time. A visual timer makes the abstract idea of time more concrete by allowing users to "see" time pass. The appearance and sounds for each timer can be customized to make the timer more meaningful and engaging. This is particularly helpful for individuals who have difficulty with waiting or staying on task.
What's new in this version
Fixed in v2017.7.0 - Recorded sounds did not play under certain scenarios - A Paused timer was not always set to the correct height when resumed - Added more information to the Live Tile of a paused timer - The French version of the app did not work due to a problem with a translated icon name New in Version 2017.6.1 - Compact Overlay Window mode is now supported on desktops and tablets running Windows version 15063 or newer (creator's update) Fixed a problem that caused a crash at startup on versions of windows prior to 15063 New in Version 2017.5.0 - Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when pinning a timer to the start screen New in Version 2017.4.0 - Added the ability to set the clock back (in 1 minute increments) on a timer while it is running. This allows the user to extend the duration of the timer. - Enhanced the UI so that the list of all timers in a sequence can be viewed easily New in Version 2017.3.0 - Added the ability to manually advance to the next timer in the chain. This allows you to immediately stop the current timer and start the next timer in a sequence. - Added support for french. New in Version 2017.2.2 -Fixed a problem which caused an exception when adding new timers New in Version 2017.2.1 - Fixed a problem that caused the Windows back button to be hidden on phones
- Multiple timers can run at the same time
- Timers can be set to run in sequence one after another
- Background Notifications are created for running timers
- A timer can be set to repeat automatically
- The duration for a timer can be extended while the timer is running
- Individual timers can be pinned to the start screen
- The timer can be started from the start screen tile and the tile displays the status of the running timer
- Timers are customizable. The color, picutre, voice recording and completion sound can be changed
Published byAbilities Software Inc.
CopyrightAbilities Software Inc.
Approximate size32.77 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)