The VMware View Client for Windows Store allows you to connect to a VMware Horizon virtual desktop from your Windows device. IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop is required to use the VMware ViewHorizon Client for Windows Store. Contact your IT department for further assistance. To see what features are available, please check the Release Notes. VMware View Client for Windows Store makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop using the PCoIP display protocol. Connect on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN). Support: Individual users of the View Client for Windows Store should contact their internal IT help desk or visit http://www.vmware.com/go/view Only Support Administrators listed on a Basic or Production Support contract for VMware Horizon View may log a service ticket with VMware Technical Support.
What's new in this version
- Connection resumes when the client is brought to foreground - Bug fixes
- ON-THE-GO-ACCESS – Work on your Windows-based VMware View virtual desktop right from your Windows RT tablet, laptop or computer.
- BEST OF BOTH WORLDS – Feel right at home with support for gestures for quick and easy navigation around your desktop. Need to do something more complex? Call up the touch pointer for better mouse tap
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol makes your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your WiFi network or Ethernet
- SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION – At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure. Access your VMware Horizon desktop over Wi-Fi or Ethernet and your desktop is delivered securely.
Published byVMware Inc
CopyrightCopyright 1998-2015 VMware, Inc.
Developed byVMware Inc
Approximate size3.75 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)