VSDC is a powerful video editor, perfect for those who want to take their skills to the next level without spending a fortune. VSDC comes with a voice recorder, a video capture, and a screen capture on board. Please note: to utilize the video capture and the screen capture tools, Windows 10 S users should manually download the MPEG4 codec to their PC. VSDC brings an extensive toolset for tasks of any complexity. Need a quick fix? Use the basics to enhance your footage: cut, crop, or rotate it; add background music and titles, apply color correction filters and LUTs. Looking to practice advanced post-production techniques? There is a large set of pro-level features including motion tracking, video masking, transitions, AI-powered effects, powerful Chroma Key, and 360° video editing. VSDC will open footage of any format, no matter which device you used to record it. It’s officially recommended by the GoPro team and will work perfectly for action camera owners, drone racers, gamers, and YouTubers. When you’re done editing, you can upload videos directly to YouTube or save them to your PC. Planning to upload your video to social media later? Then use pre-configured export profiles for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo, and VSDC will save your movie in the size and format required by these platforms. VSDC is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Portugese, and Russian.
What's new in this version
The latest version of VSDC Video Editor includes a more convenient workspace for creators, an enhanced motion tracking module, a new set of transitions, and text animation.
- Easily cut, split, crop, and rotate your footage
- Add beautiful titles and animated text effects
- Create split-screen and picture-in-picture videos
- Use audio waveform and cut music to the bit
- Achieve perfect slow-motion & fast-forward effects
- Apply color correction, use LUTs, and quick filters
- Make use of the intuitive motion tracking tool
- Use multi-color Chroma Key to remove video background
- Experiment with inverted, clipping, and text masks
- Edit HQ videos including 4K, 120fps and 360° footage
- Create voice overs, capture screen and webcam videos
- Export videos for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo