The Wacom Inkspace app is for your Intuos Pro Paper edition, Folio and Slate. Use the app to turn what you write or sketch on paper into digital ink directly on your Windows 10 device. Inkspace keeps your work made on paper alive for further editing, enhancing and sharing. MANAGE YOUR NOTES AND DRAWINGS Browse and manage all your notes and drawings. Delete, rotate, split and combine pages to organize your content. Export for sharing or working in the most common formats JPG, PNG and WILL and SVG with Wacom ID. Or draw on paper and show what you´re doing on screen at the same time. NEW. Upgrade to the new free Plus plan and enjoy a collection of additional Inkspace features. PLUS EXPERIENCE FOR NOTETAKERS AND SKETCHERS Work faster. Export your handwritten notes to digital text instantly or save your notes directly as Doc format. Manage your notes more intuitively by autocreating tags directly on paper. Make your paper sketches come alive. Export your sketches directly as SVG or PSD format for further editing in your favourite software.
What's new in this version
Various performance and stability improvements.
- Ink to Text: Convert your handwritten notes to typed text for easy sharing and editing.
- Ink to Tag: Intuitively tag your ideas on paper – your handwritten tags will be applied to your content automatically.
- Ink to Docs: Export your handwritten notes to .doc format for Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Sync & access: Have your content available to you – anywhere, anytime, and across all your devices.
- Ink to PSD: Save your sketches as .psd format for further editing in Adobe Photoshop.
- Ink to Vector: Export your drawings and notes to scalable .svg format – ready for your favorite software
Published byWacom Europe GmbH
Approximate size47.29 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.