wallabag (formerly poche) is a self hostable application for saving web pages. Unlike other services, wallabag is free (as in freedom) and open source. With this application you will not miss content anymore. Click, save, read it when you want. It saves the content you select so that you can read it when you have time. There are two ways to use wallabag: you can install it on your web server or you can create an account at Framabag (we install and upgrade wallabag for you).
What's new in this version
A lot of changes were introduced in this release. Some of them are: - Live tile support - Design optimizations - Better tag management You can find the complete blog post here: https://www.wallabag.org/en/news/wallabag-for-windows-what-s-new-and-what-s-coming-next
- Save webpages, cleaned for better experience!
- Access content from everywhere with mobile apps - even offline!
- Organize content: tags, favorite, filters, …
- wallabag is open-source, and you can install it yourself!
- Compatibility: import from your bookmarks or any other service!
Published byJulian Oster
Copyright© Julian Oster 2014-2017
Approximate size28.19 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)