It is used to transfer data between devices installed on the Internet. With the "WAN Assistant Service" program, devices that do not allocate public network IP can also receive and receive data (not yet enabled). ⭐ Multithreading, faster sending data (*) ⭐ Sending and receiving data in LAN, automatic searching equipment in LAN ⭐ Sending data to devices that have public network IP ⭐ Deploying the "WAN Assistant Service" on the device with public network IP, it can realize the sending and receiving data of any device. *: Compared with the original "LAN Assistant", the LAN sends files to 5 devices, and the time is shortened by about 40%.
- Receiving and receiving data in a LAN
- Automatic search equipment in LAN
- Sending data to devices that have public network IP
- Deploying the "WAN Assistant Service" on the device with public network IP, it can realize the sending and receiving data of any device
- Multithreading, faster sending data
- Support multiple network cards (manually set in applications)
Approximate size24.01 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryUtilities & tools > File managers
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
English (United States)