WeatherPro for Windows 8 features high-quality seven-day forecasts and weather reports for over two million locations worldwide. The Weather App highlights include global satellite plus radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe. Images can be animated with interactive elements bringing the weather to life! NEW! Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus: • Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead • Multiple layers of advanced weather information on the new high resolution weather maps (including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts) • Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations • And more… For status updates please follow @WeatherPro. WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
What's new in this version
Various bugfixes and some minor improvements have been made to keep the app up-to-date. Your opinion is valued, so if you like the app, then please take a moment to review it.
- 7-day weather forecast
- 3-hourly intervals
- Weather News
- Weather Live-Tile
- Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
- Temperature (Celsius/Fahrenheit) and the all important “feels like”
- Wind direction and speed (in your chosen format)
- Air pressure, precipitation amount and relative humidity
- View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
- Radar images for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
- Snapped view support
- Share via Facebook, Twitter and more
- Favourites settings
- Available in 14 European languages
- NEW! High resolution weather maps (interactive weather icons and city temperatures)
- NEW! Isobar maps
- NEW! Weather Reports
- NEW! Map of water temperatures in Europe
Published byMeteoGroup Deutschland
CopyrightCopyright © MeteoGroup
Developed byMeteoGroup Deutschland
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)