elow enables you to optimize your laptop consumption according the energy mix of your country in order to reduce your digital carbon footprint! Important : This application is fully optimized for laptops running on Microsoft Windows 10 and 11. The application is not optimized for desktop computers (battery management features are not available). Do you know that the electricity that powers our devices comes from different production sources that are more or less CO2 emitting? There are high carbon energy sources (gas, coal, oil...) and low carbon energy sources (nuclear, hydro, wind, solar and bioenergy). Thanks to elow and its very simple indicator, you know in real time if the electricity that powers your device is high, medium or low-carbon! If the moment is optimal, elow recommends you to connect your device to the power supply, if the moment is not great, to use your device battery as much as possible. Finally, elow calculates in real time your behavior impact and the associated avoided CO2 emissions. Try for yourself!
- Get a real-time simple indicator about the CO2 emission level linked to electrical power generation in your country (available for France and Germany, more countries to come)
- Follow your windows-based device consumption and the corresponding CO2 emission in real time (splitted by more consuming applications)
- Follow personalized tips to efficiently reduce your digital carbon footprint by following our tips according to the current state of the power generation and your battery charge level.
- Automated calculation of avoided CO2 emission avoided thanks to your optimizations.
- Get a monthly report about your device consumption and your digital carbon footprint reduction!
Published byCsn Energy App
Approximate size44.9 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)