Good news Cubase users… Steinberg has released version 10 of their popular DAW! Watch this FREE course now to learn the top new features! Steinberg is back with a new version of Cubase, full of new features and improvements to make your music-making experience all the better! This course, by Cubase guru Joshua Carney, explores all the great new stuff introduced in Cubase 10. The course starts with a look at the new crisper interface (which was updated to work with 4k displays), and how it was enganced to greatly simplify and speed up your workflow. You learn about the improved audio engine, which now enables you to record in 32-bit and 64-bit float, and you discover how exactly the new Latency monitor works. You discover the API 500-inspired Channel Strip, you learn why the amazingly useful MixConsole Snapshot feature is such a timesaver, and you learn about the improved side-chaining capabilities of Cubase. Josh also covers Groove Agent SE 5, the new saturation plugin Distroyer, VariAudio 3, and the new audio alignment feature... So whether you're an experienced Cubase user or you're completely new to Steinberg’s powerful DAW, watch this course to get up to speed with the brand-new features!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Joshua Carney !
- This course on Cubase 10 will show you everything you need to know !
- With 10 videos, and 39 minutes of valuable reference material !
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- So if you’re looking to learn Whats New, look no further…
- This ASK.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it !